FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Future Transfers not showing

Hristo Stoichkov

please follow the above 

moved from bugs forum

make sure you are running app as suggested Run as administrator- to do this right click on the app and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

if persists try-

.Clear cache- via your user AppData in Windows C:\Users\HEREYOUR USER DETAILS HERE \AppData\Roaming    and find FMRTE file.

if no joy follow the linked thread

13 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

please follow the above 

moved from bugs forum

make sure you are running app as suggested Run as administrator- to do this right click on the app and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

if persists try-

.Clear cache- via your user AppData in Windows C:\Users\HEREYOUR USER DETAILS HERE \AppData\Roaming    and find FMRTE file.

if no joy follow the linked thread

Thanks for the quick answer.

What bugs/issues did you encounter: The same thing is happening after I cleared the cache.

What is your FM version:17.3.1 I have steam set to offline

What is your FMRTE version17.3.2 (build 21)

Which operating system are you using: windows 10 pro windows update set to automatic

Attach any FMRTE error logs: no error log so far

Edited by Hristo Stoichkov
Fixed

This second template is optional but it is well worth completing  as it can speed up the process as support staff may ask for some or all of the below later on.

Can you please copy the items and remove all the example answers and fill in ALL feilds with your information.

How big is your database size:(example answer- large custom database 115,000 players)

Which editor data files are you using, if any:(example answer- my own European cup mod/my own pre season mod/my own German league mod/ my own Enland leagues file/my own Spanish league file/my own club changes file/my own stop brexit file/real name fix file from third party all attached with download links as too big to upload here directly.

Are you using any like-for-like software alongside FMRTE?:(example answer-yes the SI IGE)

Attach any FM error logs:(example answer- error log is attached crash dump file 

Attach both of your before and after issue save files:(example answer- save game called march 2022 attached)

State the anti-virus software used at the time:(example answer- Norton 360)

Do you have anything else to add?(example answer- along with adding an injury to a player I had also edited a future transfer of a player prior to the crash. I am also about to try starting a new save without selecting any of the edited data files on game set up and see if I get the  same crash by using FMRTE to do the same things, I will report back shortly.)

can you start a new save and load fmrte to see if the issue is still there

Can you also try running  the game using its normal DB (so on game set up do not enable any edited files not even real name fixes etc). Then try and use FMRTE to see if the issue still persists.

2e04738ff7e81d7c30cd16b912df6ee2.png