FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

How do I delete transfer proposals and set future transfers?

BDigidyDog

Hi all, I've recently bought FMRTE and I want to know how I can delete transfer proposals? I have two currently from west ham and arsenal, and I'd like to remove them so I can keep my player. If this isn't possible, how do I set a future transfer for him so that no clubs can bid for him in the meantime? I saw that someone said you should change an already future transfer to your player, but I don't see that as an option. Thanks for the help!

either change the future transfer details to your players to a date well into future or change the transfer to another player so it doesnt happen

for future transfers..... open fmrte select future transfer icon list loads showing all transfers select a player from list and change him to whoever you want/change club/fee /wages etc and save

it sounds like you need to take a look at you tube guides /FAQ  mate, so you get a feel of what app is and how to use

also use the search feature this has been answered before 

• 1 month later...