First of all: Is there a way around to create a retirement in FMRTE for a player?
I only see the Info tab for players that allready decided their retirement. I'm interested in making a normal retirement, (not in an age-changing.)
The retirement has to be pretty asap, so changing retiment date in FMRTE as posible, is necesary.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
First of all: Is there a way around to create a retirement in FMRTE for a player?
I only see the Info tab for players that allready decided their retirement. I'm interested in making a normal retirement, (not in an age-changing.)
The retirement has to be pretty asap, so changing retiment date in FMRTE as posible, is necesary.
-Benkstornk :-)