FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Injurys

mesaratz

Hi All 

I was not going to get this years Football manager 2016 BUT since it come down in prince (for a weekend) i brought it football manager with out FMRTE is not worth playing.

The problem i am having is that my star player keeps getting injured and i mean really injured he was out fr 8 months the last time just come back 2nd game and he is out again for a year!! is there any way to stop this, i have done the normal i.e. injury proneness to 1 and natural fitness is 20, but am i missing anything

oh and i have put his match sharpness to 25498 which i read was meant to be super fit etc.

Many thanks for any help

with fmrte you can clear his injuries or now add 1 to any player which is a great new feature:D

what I have found over the years is if you clear a major injury for a player the game kicks against it and gives him injury straight away again

there was nothing I could do to stop it happening

sometimes using the superman/fitness cheats seemed to make it worse

ie keeps players 100% in game but either side lots of non playing injuries