FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE nations FIFA registration edit

ameliap

Hi! 

So as you may know, some of the countries like Reunion or Gibraltar have not FIFA ranking and are not part of FIFA (they have no points and registration dates in FMRTE). So I edited them in FMRTE (date joined federation and ranking), and in game I can see that the nation rankings are no longer N/A. But does this mean they are part of FIFA now? If not, how can I make them official members of FIFA? 

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!!!

(im new here, so if i posted in the wrong place please move this somewhere else and pls don't delete like some other forums)

Wait and see, if they get part of the world cup qualifiers..., that's the only way to see it, so 4 year in the game..., If they are, there will be 53 nations in the european qualifier for WC, and the Reunien team will also be part of their qualifier..., otherwise you can't find out..., just wait and see...

In my game, they are not part of the WORLD CUP qualifier, so that would mean, if you have changed it, and it works, that should be seen. The qualifier for the NEXT world cup, is already part of the game, so you have to wait and see, for the next qualifier draw..., and I guess that would be in 2019, for the WC of 2022.

• Like 2

new problem lads. gibraltar played a game and gained 1 fifa point, which made them have more points than bhutan. but bhutan, with the pre-set ranking of 209, is now ranked below gibraltar with a fmrte-set ranking of 210. Despite having more points than Bhutan, Gibraltar's ranking didn't change.