FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Player Reputation when he is frozen

Godlike

Under the freezer setting, in the FMRTE menu/settings, there is a Freezer settings option, there there is an option on the top, where you can check a box, that says: "Attributes can increase"..., check that, and now all people should be able to increase reputation and so. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Godlike said:

I now and I test it and works but when I check this box what happened with player attributes? All attributes was constantly grow? Or what impact for player attributes will be have this option on?

Sorry for my english.

When you activate that, the player will grow "normaly" if they have space to grow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Godlike said:

Ok thanks for answers but in witch section I must have all attributes rep morale etc.? In attributes ignore section or attributes? Because I want freeze only condition, match sharpness, match exercise and jadedness.

In the frezee manager ignore all items that you dont mind if they get lower.

But match sharpness, match exercise and jadedness I have in attributes section and don't getting lower also :) And I'm asking because maybe I soon freeze also players             attributes and I don't want have any problems with player reputation (that was not frozen and fixed/stand [I don't now witch word is correctly] in place), problems with training new player preferd movments or new position so I wan't set up in freeze manager everything to be good ;)

Again sorry for my english.

21 hours ago, Godlike said:

But match sharpness, match exercise and jadedness I have in attributes section and don't getting lower also :) And I'm asking because maybe I soon freeze also players             attributes and I don't want have any problems with player reputation (that was not frozen and fixed/stand [I don't now witch word is correctly] in place), problems with training new player preferd movments or new position so I wan't set up in freeze manager everything to be good ;)

Again sorry for my english.

Ir you check the option to let players attribute increase, the attributes will incrase if they have the room to improve, but it will not get low XD