FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

How to save changes on the players attributes?

arbuz

Hello you all,

Nice to meet everybody and I hope that you can help me.

I have a problem that I'm sure is simple to solve but I really can't find the way.

Is the first time that I use Fmrte for windows, the mac version is very different.

I launch FMRTE, then I load the game. I open on FMRTE my manager profile, select a player and try to change some attributes. After that, as i used to do with Ifmrte on mac, I click on the save button (the floppy dick icon) but the attributes come back as previous...

I don't understand the way.

Of course I did the activation key, and also try to freez and unfreeze, on the settings options I also I set "attributes can increase". 

Can someone explain me in a simple way how to save the changes of the player attributes?

Thanks in advance for help.

Bye!

I'm having the same issue, It's the first time I've used FMRTE and cannot get anything to actually change in the game

Excuse my stupidity but what do you mean by "try running as administrator and reinstall" ?

How do you go about doing this?

*Edit* - scratch that, I figured it out. I was being stupid

• 1 month later...

Sorry, but I think I'm being thick.

I can't save the attributes. I am running as administrator.

I make the changes that I want then hit the save disk icon. Nothing happens. I'm clearly missing something.

Can you give me a solution to what I am doing wrong, please?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...