FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM 2012

hyperspeede

• 4 months later...

hi guys. :)

i dont know where exactly to post my question so forgive me for my ignorance but i wiil do it here , as i have posted before elsewhere and i am still seeking for an answer.

I would like to ask if is it possible to activate leagues in fm2012 in real time?

Specifically im on the san marino challenge with a team from sammarinese campionato.

I used the editor data and activated the league , with youth league also activated on two days each week to play matches , saved it and loaded it.

Nevertheless as i proceeded in the game after a season i noticed that the youth league u21 and u19 for some reason are not active playing :huh: ???

How can i activate them???

Through fmrte 5.0.2.???

I wish you all mery christmas and a happy new year! B)

My deepest graditutes in advance for your time in my matter and invaluable help.

hi guys. :)

i dont know where exactly to post my question so forgive me for my ignorance but i wiil do it here , as i have posted before elsewhere and i am still seeking for an answer.

I would like to ask if is it possible to activate leagues in fm2012 in real time?

Specifically im on the san marino challenge with a team from sammarinese campionato.

I used the editor data and activated the league , with youth league also activated on two days each week to play matches , saved it and loaded it.

Nevertheless as i proceeded in the game after a season i noticed that the youth league u21 and u19 for some reason are not active playing :huh: ???

How can i activate them???

Through fmrte 5.0.2.???

I wish you all mery christmas and a happy new year! B)

My deepest graditutes in advance for your time in my matter and invaluable help.

Interesting...did you activate the leagues through the Add/Remove Leagues feature?

Interesting...did you activate the leagues through the Add/Remove Leagues feature?

Hello dear GREYFOX.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year full of love , health and happiness for you and your family.

I am not quite sure what you are asking me.Forgive me for my ignorance.

I will try to be brief.

I edited , activated the league through the editor data as forsaid , in the editor data during the editing i also made available by choice the u21 and u19 leagues and i settled them tuesdays and thursdays for matches while on friday i sheduled it for the league.

I saved as in the editor data , loaded it through add changes as you start a new game and off we go.

Are you suggesting that i may try to act accordingly??

Right, so you added the leagues through the official FM editor? Umm...just before you started a new game, you are asked to add leagues and make them either playable or view only.  I guess you did not do that for the U19 and U21 leagues.

Can you access the U19 and U21 leagues and see the players in there?

Right, so you added the leagues through the official FM editor? Umm...just before you started a new game, you are asked to add leagues and make them either playable or view only.  I guess you did not do that for the U19 and U21 leagues.

Can you access the U19 and U21 leagues and see the players in there?

Dear GREYFOX ,

I deeply thank you for taking time in my silly matter and your invaluable help.

I am sorry for my delayed asnwer.

Just checked and also thinking.

Nope couldnt do it through the add/remove feature.

Generally though the u21 and u19 leagues are incorporated in any league in the game in any form ,either in this mentioned or as a reserves league match.So you dont actually see them direclty.You just load as i can see from the screen any national league and if they are in the particular league as a system they are active immediately.

Further more i also activated luxembourg and malta via editor data and loaded it from the start for the new game.

In these two for some magical unicorn reason this kind of league are available and incorporated in the league.(i made the same changes of days for every league)w t is going on??xexe :blink:

Could merge editor data option in official editor data , by somehow managing to re-edit , finally incorporate these two youth leagues in the league system of San Marino??

Happy new year everybody! :D

Many deephearting wishes , may the new year bring to you happiness , health , strengh and all your wishes may just fall into your arms!

As i forsaid earlier in this topic i have an issue with non activated u21 and u19 leagues in the national league im playing and so my youth cannot progress normally and so the nation itself(San Marino) cannot grow accordingly.

Merge edtor data dear Greyfox didnt do any good.

Is it possible to somehow activate those leagues , incorporate them via fmrte?i read somewhere that you can do it by xml format , but i am totally unaware how to accomplish it.

Any help , advice to the solution of my matter would be welcome.

Happy new year to all of you!

Possibly.  Are the leagues editable in FMRTE?

Hello dear GREYFOX , 

my deepest graditutes for devoting your time on my matter and your vast , straightforward , warmth approach.

Unfortunately nope they are not editable trough FMRTE.

As mentioned in earlier topcis , I have read somewhere that it is possible for this kind of activation in real time through xml format files , but i can't seem to find the topic anywhere in the forum via googling.

Any ideas?

My deepest graditutes