I created a stadium in the pre-game editor for my created team, making it a small one since they were starting in the Vanarama National. Thing is, it only has one large stand on one sideline and one at one end of the pitch. I wanted to change the look of it so I got FMRTE. Well, it seems that no matter what I do, the game still renders my stadium the same way whether I have 10,000 seats or 60,000 seats. I know the game will render stadiums how it wants, but I guess if you made one through the PGE, it doesn’t change it at all.
I created a stadium in the pre-game editor for my created team, making it a small one since they were starting in the Vanarama National. Thing is, it only has one large stand on one sideline and one at one end of the pitch. I wanted to change the look of it so I got FMRTE. Well, it seems that no matter what I do, the game still renders my stadium the same way whether I have 10,000 seats or 60,000 seats. I know the game will render stadiums how it wants, but I guess if you made one through the PGE, it doesn’t change it at all.