FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

All in one Heal - Inspire - RemoveBans

I'm trying to gather these 3 in one script to not to click 3 functions separately everytime and at some point i can't find this line

"Set Player Contract Happines to 100"

There is something weird about that.

when i click SetPlayer Contract.NumberofUnhappines to 100

or one below  "Set PLayer isbanned to false"

i mean i can't copy em and add them to mine

is there and merged script? or anyone tried this before?

When i want to fix my team, these 3 are a must and not seeing them in one combined button is kinda feels so bad.

Can anyone help me to create such script? i can't add those ones i mentioned.

Thank you, i've tried to create new button named total 3

it's meant to include those 3 and i've created the ones from heal but couldn't add the ones in the inspire and remove bans.

they are not there, " not in the drag drop menu."

I've just deleted the game and editor. After a point it's repetitive, i've literally started over like 13 times with diferent clubs but it feels all the same thing.

Maybe there will be a good discount on fm 2024 and i'm gonna but it with fmrte 24.

Did you know even after formatting my pc the editor's wonderkid generator didn't work properly.

It sill cannot assign 14 points to any skills.

Anyways thx for the contributions.

On 5/3/2024 at 6:48 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Show a screenshot of the preset open in preset manager

10 minutes ago, Selvi said:

I've just deleted the game and editor. After a point it's repetitive, i've literally started over like 13 times with diferent clubs but it feels all the same thing.

Maybe there will be a good discount on fm 2024 and i'm gonna but it with fmrte 24.

Did you know even after formatting my pc the editor's wonderkid generator didn't work properly.

It sill cannot assign 14 points to any skills.

Anyways thx for the contributions.

you were asked to provide a screenshot but there you go

I will close this as its going nowhere

• Like 1