FMRTE 24 - Help me deciding the new FMRTE 24 logo color
- Replies 68
- Views 13.9k
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
culturedleftfoot 6 posts
-
BraCa 4 posts
-
DennisBergkamp 4 posts
-
zzxubu 4 posts
Popular Days
Most Popular Posts
-
Thank you guys.. I'm closing the poll.. Orange for the logo Both colours will be available in FMRTE Settings
-
I can leave both themes for the app, and choose one of the colors for the logo
-
Thank you guys, I've just added a couple of screenshots for both colors
FMRTE 24 colors 369 members have voted
Featured Replies
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Hello guys,
While I'm finishing up the first public beta, I'll let you guys help me decide the colours for FMRTE 24.
I have those two options, please vote for the one you prefer
Cheers
Orange Dark and White themes
Purple Dark/Light Themes