FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 24 - Help me deciding the new FMRTE 24 logo color

BraCa

FMRTE 24 colors  

369 members have voted

1. 1. FMRTE 24 colors

• Orange
    • Purple (bluish)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, DennisBergkamp said:

A softer orange can be very fine and elegant, just look at how handsome the Dutch national team players are.
I leave you an image, so you can see a soft orange tone that can serve as a guideline if in the end it is the chosen color.Vectores e ilustraciones de Atardecer mar para descargar gratis | Freepik

Does this forum have autotranslate? That's kinda cool as hell how my message got translated spanish ahaha

Orange is definitely nice though 😁

• Like 1

not usually a fan of Orange but on the dark skin wow that looks so much nicer than the purple. but maybe have 4 skins dark orange, dark purple, light orange, light purple that way people can decide between them (for me it would be Dark Orange) as for the logo maybe stick with the blue/purple and change the colour next year for 25. game overhaul... fmrte overhaul. that's my 2 cents on this