FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Is there a bug in Wonderkid generator?

Selvi

As you see i've made some adjustments to the wonderkid settings and something is missing.

It never assigns 14 points to my player's key stats which is a loss imo.

i mean i have tried this hundreds of times and kinda become sure before writing.

i guess from 14 points a player can jump to 20 but not from 13 and this way i have to

distribute between 15-18 to his special attributes which is kinda unnecessary, isn't it?

can anyone confirm this, am i doing something wrong?

it occurs to me that editor has a small bug in this regard.

---- i've adjusted settings to 12-14 for each category yet still no 14 points and to be honest

no matter how i distribute the numbers there is no 14 at all.

1.png

2.png

3.png

23 hours ago, Selvi said:

As you see i've made some adjustments to the wonderkid settings and something is missing.

It never assigns 14 points to my player's key stats which is a loss imo.

i mean i have tried this hundreds of times and kinda become sure before writing.

i guess from 14 points a player can jump to 20 but not from 13 and this way i have to

distribute between 15-18 to his special attributes which is kinda unnecessary, isn't it?

can anyone confirm this, am i doing something wrong?

it occurs to me that editor has a small bug in this regard.

---- i've adjusted settings to 12-14 for each category yet still no 14 points and to be honest

no matter how i distribute the numbers there is no 14 at all.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Hi

Wellcome to the forum.

Try this:

Replace the zeros with 1 percent and fill the rest until you make 100. See if that works.

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Is there a bug in Wonderkid generator?

I just wanted to know that is this possibility being reviewed?

Since its easy to try wonderkid generator and confirm.

Attitude? I just asked again since there was no participation about the issue.

Is it a bad thing to share things in this forum and expect answer?

7 hours ago, Selvi said:

I just wanted to know that is this possibility being reviewed?

Since its easy to try wonderkid generator and confirm.

Attitude? I just asked again since there was no participation about the issue.

Is it a bad thing to share things in this forum and expect answer?

The staff have been flat out beta testing FMRTE 24, and that has taken countless hours of our spare time this is not our job and we will respond to questions when we can.  You posted in the middle of this so just be patient and wait for a response.

Your reply here ''so, the boss has no say in this? would he love to fix it while he is at building 2024?'' FYI this comes across as  sarky 😉 but I may have got that wrong so I apologize.

lets move on from that and get your issue looked at.

@quiroga is dealing with you and will get back when he is free, I will follow this thread and look at this tomorrow 

if there is no update from him 

also I linked you to a thread but you havent updated as requested,please can you do so when free.

Cheers

• Like 1

Sorry guys, i didn't mean to dictate anything i just thought someone was gonna confirm it by trying and say this is working or not.

You will hear from us in the future till then do not need to push the matter further.

I've reported it in the bug tracker, thx in advance.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Selvi said:

Sorry guys, i didn't mean to dictate anything i just thought someone was gonna confirm it by trying and say this is working or not.

You will hear from us in the future till then do not need to push the matter further.

Thanks for the update

I will take a look at this its on an ever expanding to do list😉 if Quirgo hasnt tested it already

12 hours ago, quiroga said:

My advide would be re-install FMRTE 

and clear Braca Soft folder in your C drive. 

Let me know how it goes.

Hi

Did you test this mate in FMRTE I presume its FMRTE 23

and @Selvi we still dont know what version this is regards or if you are running as suggested, need to know as per the thread I linked you to previously

cheers

23 hours ago, Selvi said:

Hi

I tried this and IMO it works as expected so I cant reproduce your issue[I set the 12-14 range to 100%]

you still havent said if you are running app as suggested🙃

dc1e9f3ff02b2297bd1954d70f7b9d14.png

all the highlighted attributes are upgraded to the range 12-14

5098a3942651c0059c3063a88c337506.png

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

I tried this and IMO it works as expected so I cant reproduce your issue[I set the 12-14 range to 100%]

you still havent said if you are running app as suggested🙃

all the highlighted attributes are upgraded to the range 12-14

5098a3942651c0059c3063a88c337506.png

Here works too

probably need to clear the wonderkid generator file on Baca Soft in C drive. 

• Like 1

You won't believe me but i have a licensed copy of fmrte, and playing fm2023 from steam.

Now i've deleted fmrte folder and shortcut. Everything is default, it even told me to check the updates.

Now i ve checked the generator settings.

So i've opened the game and it still wont create a player with 14 points which is crazy.

Maybe i should install the "msi" version instead of portable?

Ekran Görüntüsü (15).png

Ekran Görüntüsü (16).png

2 hours ago, Selvi said:

You won't believe me but i have a licensed copy of fmrte, and playing fm2023 from steam.

Ekran Görüntüsü (15).png

Ekran Görüntüsü (16).png

That is such a bizarre response

I have shown you what setting to use[below again] to get the desired range so use that[and it is between 12-14 it doesnt mean 14 in each attribute setting] 

there is no issue for both me or @quiroga so do as I have shown you if it doesnt work await an update in your bug report.