FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[FM24] League Fixtures+Results for 23/24 Season- 58 Leagues Added

Should the results files for FM24.0 DB and FM24.3 DB be kept together, or separate.   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should the results files for FM24.0 DB and FM24.3 DB be kept together or separate

• Keep one real results download section with all files together[over 70 files]
    • Have separate sections split into categories-FM24.0 and FM24.3
  2. 2. Do we need to keep both updates running FM24.0 and FM24.3

• Keep both 24.0 and 24.3 files running
    • Only keep 24.3 files running 24.0 can be stopped

This poll is closed to new votes

On 2/3/2024 at 7:17 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

[FAQs]If you have questions or any matters to disuss post in this thread do not PM staff and this thread concerns the real results file/s only.

But if you are having an issue-

1.Read this install guide

2.Provide exact details of the game version[24.3/24.0 you are using and if its PC/MAC etc

3.What Game Mode are you using[you need to select the original mode]*

4.Show a full screenshot of your editor data folder

5.Provide the link to the file you have downloaded where there is an issue/or if there is an issue downloading a file.

@balesleftpeg2 @Jakka

Please note this is not my job I will reply when I can, other users can assist if they know the answer

Do not PM questions or requests, this has been a major undertaking the biggest ever fixtures/results files produced on any FM version.

At this stage I will not be adding any extra leagues/nations as I do not have the time.

nothing can be done about adding fixtures to leagues that have multiple stages., once the initial league stage has been completed.

Regular FAQs

Had some posts stating the files need to be tested to be used in game ALL files are tested- the issue is the user has probably downloaded a file/s from the wrong sub-category there are 2 [see image-subcategories]

05a6d800a9c622042971897025e99c15.png

A regular request is also can results for cup competitions be added- you cannot add results for any cup competitions domestic/continental etc

Also you cannot add things like goal scorers/appearances/stats etc and even if you could you would need an army of 'volunteers' doing this on a full time basis.

@Tarkiom   @Birbeck7

Fix using Real World/Your World Mode

NB * Both real world/your world game mode seem buggy

in that edited files are not working correctly or not all.

This is an issue SI have to fix.

However I have found a workaround- 

@SquareSkire @Felix Flake @D2n5z @Kenneth Nielsen

@Mata#8 @mrtonyalmeida @Vitesse Sofia @ruslanincha @DazS8 @Thobias

38 minutes ago, Monotone Colorful said:

Hey,how can i get this 

i activated fmrte apps before sign-in

web page ask me about licenseO.thumb.png.9ce393cc4a0aa823178c1a15f7405467.png

A.png

Hi

As per point 5. in above quote

There has been no issue before so could be a glitch I will check, the exact file will help 

cheers

2 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

As per point 5. in above quote

There has been no issue before so could be a glitch I will check, the exact file will help 

cheers

1 hour ago, Monotone Colorful said:

nothing change 😓

you didnt answer this provide the link

other users are downloading the files with no issue 

submit a support ticket via your client area but update me with the exact link for me to check also

cheers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

you didnt answer this provide the link

other users are downloading the files with no issue 

submit a support ticket via your client area but update me with the exact link for me to check also

cheers

you mean let me paste the link problem topic file ?

i try to download all  24.3 top 5 league but It's still the same tell  purchase license

sorry,my english is not good 

1 hour ago, Monotone Colorful said:

you mean let me paste the link problem topic file ?

i try to download all  24.3 top 5 league but It's still the same tell  purchase license

sorry,my english is not good 

no problem

Those files are being downloaded by other users with no issues

so as said earlier submit a support ticket via your client area 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kris Conway said:

hi im using the real fixtures and results 24.3 and iv taken over as tottenham manager and have also used the start date so im on the 20/05/2024 and spurs are in the europa league but when i have played past the fa cup final i suddenly got an email saying tottenham have qualified for champions league, im just curious if this is correct as i thought spurs only qualified for europa league not the champions league, thank you for reading 

Hi

its because the European fixtures/ season is being simmed and the coefficients are therefore updated based on the 23/24 simmed season not the real life one

I cant add real results for any cup games its not possible

Try editing the coefficients to a date just before you got that message, obviously edit Germany  to get that 5 th champ league spot by having  higher coefficient, it might not work though

a641dc17af070e750c81cf88468c1252.png