FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Can you make players retire using FMRTE?

Trentadue

I would love to have a preset that allows me to force players to retire at the end of their contract since there a soo many old players still playing first teams taking up space for a new generation.

I mean my save is absolut ridiculous. Bayern Munich just signed 43 years old Luka Modric and he is still 148 CA. Meanwhile Neuer (41), Muller(38) and Mane (35) are still playing first squad. Also 40 Years old Lio Messi still playing at PSG with 181 CA etc.. I would like to make those guys retire soon without making them injured or lower their CA to 1. Is that possible using FMRTE? 

3 hours ago, Trentadue said:

I would love to have a preset that allows me to force players to retire at the end of their contract since there a soo many old players still playing first teams taking up space for a new generation.

I mean my save is absolut ridiculous. Bayern Munich just signed 43 years old Luka Modric and he is still 148 CA. Meanwhile Neuer (41), Muller(38) and Mane (35) are still playing first squad. Also 40 Years old Lio Messi still playing at PSG with 181 CA etc.. I would like to make those guys retire soon without making them injured or lower their CA to 1. Is that possible using FMRTE? 

Hi

there are several action fields in the preset manager for retirement, however it doesnt work as a preset for me[they may be left over from testing] if set correctly we should be able to add a retirement date for any player but its never been fully explained how this/these actions work

@BraCa can you please assist

e9b8ba339cb2af06208979e7369d9240.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 9:07 PM, Trentadue said:

Yes! I tried to use those but they would not work for me either. Some kind of explanation on how to use those would be brilliant! 

no update from the developer on this as a preset

but why not try using the new added feature 

• Retiring After Spell At Current Club for Players and Staff

set the players contract to end the next day/week etc and that should do the job, he will retire as a player report back with an update

if the player has career plans you can edit that so he wants to be a coach etc he should stay in the game then as a non player- try it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...