FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

There's a feature I'd like to add to Mass Edit.

Sangjin Jang

I always love your editor. I am enjoying FM even more.

this FM23 significantly reduced the formations used by AI coaches. You will know.

What is great about FMRTE is the formation that FMRTE possesses, which gives AI coaches various positions.

Unfortunately, however, when the game is turned off and restarted, the formation of AI coaches becomes blank and is forcibly changed to the 5-2DM-2-1 formation.

So, I export the coaches who have modified the formation with the ability to export and import individually, and import each coach when I start FM.

As you can see, this method is very cumbersome. If I change the formation of 20 AI coaches and export them, I have to import them 20 times when starting a saved game.

FMRTE has a Mass Edit function.
Is it possible to create a function that selects and imports multiple people in the Mass Edit function?

It would be nice if there was a function to batch-apply the exported json file by selecting only the coach among the coaching staff.

If possible, I would really appreciate it if you could add an import function to Mass Edit.

Sorry for the difficult request.