I start the game, i load the game in FMRTE. I single out a player, edit the attributes.. and then what ?... there is no Freeze option. The edited Player reverts back to old values over a few games time.
I cant freeze the changes i made... its annoying. I will fully except my ignorance if its me, doing something wrong, or missing something obvious. But i simply cant find it. and yes, i have bought a license.
I start the game, i load the game in FMRTE. I single out a player, edit the attributes.. and then what ?... there is no Freeze option. The edited Player reverts back to old values over a few games time.
I cant freeze the changes i made... its annoying. I will fully except my ignorance if its me, doing something wrong, or missing something obvious. But i simply cant find it. and yes, i have bought a license.
Can someone enlighten me ?....
My FMRTE version is 23.0.6 (build 6)
FM2023 says it is a beta version.
Edited by RFA/RelicDuDe
Been asked