FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Unknown player in FMRTE but not in the game

Chevalier

Whilst playing a game & using FMRTE 22.2.0 (build18) my PC crashed.  When I restarted the PC it was OK so I restarted FM22 and FMRTE.  The game and FMRTE were working correctly except that a 48 year old unknown player appeared in my team when viewed in FMRTE but he did not appear in the game.  This suggested to me that the issue is clearly with FMRTE.  I have uploaded an image to illustrate this peculiarity.  I have uninstalled FMRTE, deleted the FMRTE entrires in the C drive of my PC then performed a clean install of FMRTE.  Unfortunately, the unknown player is still present.  I have even used FMRTE to move this player to another club and whilst he appears in the new team, regrettably he remains in my team too!  Can you please suggest how to resolve this irritating problem?

Unknown player in FMRTE.png