Is it possible to find the best players who are able to sign for the team you're managing? I've tried to filter for different things, reputation, wages, attributes etc, but I can't find a formula for this.
I am currently managing Leamington, and I've had a player with a CA of 104 who I was able to make an offer for, but then I had to go down all the way to someone with a CA of 88 before I found another one.
Hi
Is it possible to find the best players who are able to sign for the team you're managing? I've tried to filter for different things, reputation, wages, attributes etc, but I can't find a formula for this.
I am currently managing Leamington, and I've had a player with a CA of 104 who I was able to make an offer for, but then I had to go down all the way to someone with a CA of 88 before I found another one.