FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Open beta version?

Bigmattb28

What is the chance there will be an update to this to support the open beta version 1620793? I have been told by SI support to use this open beta version until the first patch comes out, as it runs really slow on my laptop. Historically they send the first patch after xmas, and I've got the licence for FMRTE but can't use it on this verison.

Thanks, Matt.

1 hour ago, Bigmattb28 said:

What is the chance there will be an update to this to support the open beta version 1620793? I have been told by SI support to use this open beta version until the first patch comes out, as it runs really slow on my laptop. Historically they send the first patch after xmas, and I've got the licence for FMRTE but can't use it on this verison.

Thanks, Matt.

Moved post here

You have been answered previously 

My suggestion use your client area to contact support directly and please don't keep posting this on the forums 

Cheers