So I’ve seen quite a few comments about presets - can someone enlighten me please as to what do the values mean?
I remember from a previous version there was something along the lines of 1 value set all players stamina in match to 75%, one to 100%, one to 200% percent (aka they don’t get tired) but I’ve never been actually able to find a guide on what values are what and how to set your own
So I’ve seen quite a few comments about presets - can someone enlighten me please as to what do the values mean?
I remember from a previous version there was something along the lines of 1 value set all players stamina in match to 75%, one to 100%, one to 200% percent (aka they don’t get tired) but I’ve never been actually able to find a guide on what values are what and how to set your own