This is such an amazing amazing tool! Completely changed the way I play FM and makes it so much more enjoyable for me!! Thanks!
I am however stuck on this one buggy area, I just tried to switch my Sports Scientist with Head of Sports Science but they've both got weird jobs in FMRTE.
Head of Sports Science - U21 Manager
Sports Scientist - Youth Coach
Could this please be rectified so I could switch the two of them?
I've done this with multiple such scenarios including Head Physio <-> Physio, U20 Manager <-> U20 Coach, etc. without any issues.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
This is such an amazing amazing tool! Completely changed the way I play FM and makes it so much more enjoyable for me!! Thanks!
I am however stuck on this one buggy area, I just tried to switch my Sports Scientist with Head of Sports Science but they've both got weird jobs in FMRTE.
Head of Sports Science - U21 Manager
Sports Scientist - Youth Coach
Could this please be rectified so I could switch the two of them?
I've done this with multiple such scenarios including Head Physio <-> Physio, U20 Manager <-> U20 Coach, etc. without any issues.