FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

How to sort, search or filter players for specific "Scout Information - General Rating & Positional Rating" on FMRTE?

Spidey

Hello,

I am using FMRTE for a long time and I want to thank you for this powerful editor 👍

I could not find how to sort, search or filter the players for specific positional or general ratings.

Example:

There is a shortlist on Football Manager 2021 for specific position "Wing Back Left" (which is filtered by Football Manager 2021) [Screenshot 01] and I am opening it on FMRTE [Screenshot 02]. After loading the shortlist from FM 2021 on FMRTE; it shows "Actual Rating & Potential Rating" which are showing the best values for that player for best position for the player but I need specific position rating for "Wing Back Left".

For example the player "Borna Barisic" from the Wing Back Left Shortlist; FMRTE shows AR %68.68 & PR %71,68 (which is for "Winger" position not "Wing Back Left") [Screenshot 02] but on the player page "Scout Information" shows AR %64.54 & PR 67,54 for "Wing Back" on General Rating [Screenshot 03] and AR %62,86 & PR 65,78 for "Wing Back Left" on Positional Rating [Screenshot 04].

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks.

SNAG - 2021.08.18 - 13.46.18.jpg

SNAG - 2021.08.18 - 13.49.27.jpg

SNAG - 2021.08.18 - 14.09.21.jpg

SNAG - 2021.08.18 - 14.09.25.jpg

I dont think the scout info is available in the filter settings

have a look through the available items there are several tabs with nothing displayed as a title but they have drop down menus if you click on them with various options.

if its not there suggest it in the feature request forum to be added in future builds of the app

53588a0167c2b7da926f3f0138099721.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@morrisb88

Unfortunately, I could not find any solution but I have found another bug instead. There is a bug on the “Customize Your Search > Player > General > Positional Rating > Potential”. It is working for only the “Best Position” and if you choose any specific position, it is not working and shows all the players even who are not capable of playing in the selected position.

13 hours ago, Spidey said:

@morrisb88

Unfortunately, I could not find any solution but I have found another bug instead. There is a bug on the “Customize Your Search > Player > General > Positional Rating > Potential”. It is working for only the “Best Position” and if you choose any specific position, it is not working and shows all the players even who are not capable of playing in the selected position.

Hi

have you reported it to the devs?