Skip to content

Preventing AI managers from the sack?

Is there any way around this? I used to use the Swap manager with human manager feature which doesn't exist anymore, does anyone have any suggestions?

Featured Replies

  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Preventing AI managers from the sack?
  • Author
1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

not possible now

 

I have set up a request thread users need to vote for features you want added

read the linked thread and vote for features

Ok thanks I'll vote for my idea in the future.

  • Author

It's probably the one thing that has continuously griped me ever since CM/FM came out, along with no Japanese League System/Players.

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.