Skip to content

Ticket Price increase not working

I am trying to generate some addional income so have set average ticket [price within FMRTE to £45, saved FMRTE and then saved FM21. When I restart FM21 the ticker price stays at £39?

Is there something else I should be doing?

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, SimplySymo said:

Sorry, am brand new to these Forums. Where should I have posted?

Hi 

I have moved this  thread to the right forum you posted in the kit editor forum(no problems weve all done it too😉)-

 

https://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/136-discussion-and-feedback/

 

and this matter as I linked has been reported so just add to that bug report mate

cheers

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.