FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Expansion Tab

Saint666

Hi

There is no expansion editing tab despite the board confirming the expansion at the end of the season.. Please see attached

I along with other have raised this issue for the past 3-4 years.. and we were told that it will incorporated into the next build.. but it never appears on this or any of the previous version of FMRTE

Please please resolve this issue or guide me to how get this tab .. maybe im doing something wrong

No Expansion Tab.PNG

Edited by BraCa
Removed offensive topic
  • Like 1

Ok, so you've asked for it for a few seasons.  (Unofficially) Agree. It's a nice thing to have.
So ... make a copy of your savegame just after that point so that you can send it to Braca should he want to look into the example.

There's also the "move to new stadium" as well.

Maybe relabel the thread as "[FEATURE REQUEST] Stadium Expansion Tab"
Maybe go and find your old posts.
I don't think continually nudging will speed up an answer, and Braca will have priorities to make sure pre-existing functionality is working in v21, and the consider adding stuff.  Don't get me wrong, I'm with you, I would like to see more stuff added, but best to be constructive.  The caps don't help. :)

• Like 2

what a pointless response .. maybe you should follow your own advise and look at the posts before making a useless comment like that 

so please dont waste our time by replying to the post when you dont know what you are talking about or have clear solution.. 

Hi,

@Saint666 please don't be rude, @Synthespianwas trying to help, and also, using CAPS, and titles such as MISSING AGAIN won't help and might get you blocked from posting again.

About this issue, if you believe this is a bug, why didn't you report it in our Bug Tracker as you did last year?

Anyway, I'm closing this topic.

Please submit a bug report, and please try to include a savegame where this is visible, so that we can easily replicate and if possible fix the issue.

Thanks

• Like 1

• BraCa changed the title to Expansion Tab
  • BraCa locked this topic
12 hours ago, Synthespian said:

Ok, so you've asked for it for a few seasons.  (Unofficially) Agree. It's a nice thing to have.
So ... make a copy of your savegame just after that point so that you can send it to Braca should he want to look into the example.

There's also the "move to new stadium" as well.

Maybe relabel the thread as "[FEATURE REQUEST] Stadium Expansion Tab"
Maybe go and find your old posts.
I don't think continually nudging will speed up an answer, and Braca will have priorities to make sure pre-existing functionality is working in v21, and the consider adding stuff.  Don't get me wrong, I'm with you, I would like to see more stuff added, but best to be constructive.  The caps don't help. :)

Thanks for your update and trying to help ...... sadly it is wasted on some people. Thanks for trying it is appreciated, dont let it put you off in future

cheers

• Like 1