FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Finding out the exact asking price

Hans Wurst

I already made a thread in the support section and was directed here:

FMRTE only gives us an estimated asking price. Last year, I saw some skins actually being able to give the exact asking price, so the amount of money you had to offer for a player so AI clubs would accept the deal. OPZ skin made it possible.

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pnar"/>  -> I am not sure if the properties are universal in the game or if was created by the skin itself (or if you need SI's ingame editor for that). Anyway, there seems to be a possibility to find out the exact asking price for each player under contract. Is it possible to implement that into FMRTE? I don't see any other editor doing this, so it could be a feature to diffentiate yourself from the competition.

Thank you for looking into this.

I am now pretty sure that the object Pnar is only accessible for users with the ingame editor. It's a simple integer in the memory, so very easy to read-access. I haven't found a way to disable the ingame editor, so I can't check if the value is accessible for people without ige. But I remember fmrte being able to access the asking price reliably until a few years ago (I have been using FMRTE since 2009 or so). So I think SI made it harder to access certain values when they introduced their own ingame editor. It would still be neat to have this. Thanks for looking into it.