FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Staff swap seems to have messed up.

Houghton19

tried to do a staff swap, now the staff still shows as my DOF, and also DOF at another club. he is red on my staff list, however if i try to sign a new one i can't as it says i already have one.

i have tried removing his contract but all to no avail. any ideas please?

thanks.

Other than the version number, not quite sure what more information I can give. I will report back with version numbers but as far as I am aware I am on the more recent FM20 update and updated my FMRTE to the newest today. 

I tried to swap 2 members of staff in the same job at 2 different clubs. Now I don’t k ow where the original went and mine seems to be at “both clubs”. He’s filling a position in my club, and also at the club the guy I wanted to swap him for. I don’t know where the original guy went either. 

• 2 weeks later...

It happens to me aswell. I've tried few saves and all the time DOF swap did not work as it should.

Also, when I swap coaches I cant see them in Coach assignment list so they are useless, same as scouts.. I cant set assignment to them either

As you can see in the picture , Primorac is in my club, swapped from milan in 2018 , but in history tab it shows  "Milan 2018-"and "fc united 2018- " It seems the game  "thinks" hes career is not ended in milan..Its the same will all swapped coaches . I've offered new contracts to all of the them, but still I cant see them in Coach assignment tab

Do you find any solution ?

1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I ended up

getting offered another job on the game so sort of became irrelevant to me. I was looking at something on here and reminded me so I just checked in. 

what do you mean I didn’t state if I was using an app? I must have missed that I thought I answered everything like asked. 

Sorry I have re read the thread again and realised I missed out the following. 

Are you Beta testing for S.I. No

Are you running FMRTE as administratorN0 - unless all apps are running as admin by default, when opening the app all I get asked is “do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device”. I click yes. However from now on I will make sure I use admin mode. 

not using touch, just full version and never used in game editor. 

apologies again for not supplying the extra. 

Hi

yes running the app as administrator is crucial as explained in the linked thread. It is just right click on the app and select  run as administrator😉

Thanks for providing the info as required 👍

If you still get issues now whilst running correctly then please report as a bug, just copy your text from here to save time

cheers

No, tried this again using admin mode. So.... 

my original DOF was Alex Aldridge. 
new DOF is Javi Recio. 

when I look at my staff it shows my DOF as Alex, but if you click on him it says he is the DOF if Mallorca. if you click on Javi it shows him as DOF Of my team but just not under my staff tab.