I just wanted to start my FM 20 for the first time, and since last year when I bought FRMT I can't play without it.
Yesterday I got both the game and the new version of FRMT, but when I search for players, i'm pretty sure it's not showing everyone, wich renders this useless.
Example;
Search players filter -
Age <18
PA > 170
doesn't show me Haaland, wich in my game, is 18 with a PA of 178.
Maybe i'm using the filters badly, but I had no issues last year.
The Boxes where we check for EU National // Regen // Wonderkid are also pretty confusing. I know what a ☑ should mean (a YES), and what an empty box should mean (NO FILTER), but a box with a - .... I don't think thats very clear. I suppose its a "NO FILTER", but i'm unsure. Maybe thats why Haaland isnt showing?
I'm desperaltly trying to get this to work, or I'm not really touching FM20...
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello!
I just wanted to start my FM 20 for the first time, and since last year when I bought FRMT I can't play without it.
Yesterday I got both the game and the new version of FRMT, but when I search for players, i'm pretty sure it's not showing everyone, wich renders this useless.
Example;
Search players filter -
Age <18
PA > 170
doesn't show me Haaland, wich in my game, is 18 with a PA of 178.
Maybe i'm using the filters badly, but I had no issues last year.
The Boxes where we check for EU National // Regen // Wonderkid are also pretty confusing. I know what a ☑ should mean (a YES), and what an empty box should mean (NO FILTER), but a box with a - .... I don't think thats very clear. I suppose its a "NO FILTER", but i'm unsure. Maybe thats why Haaland isnt showing?
I'm desperaltly trying to get this to work, or I'm not really touching FM20...
Thank you for your time!