Automatically update club reputation/finanes when using "Heal Team" etc.
Whenever I press "Heal Team" or "Inspire Team" the whole roster updates live.
However the clubs finances/reputation etc does not.
So when I heal/inspire players and press save, my clubs reputation/finance values just stays the same?
Would it be possible for Heal Team/Inspire Team to also update club values live, instead of us having to reload every time for that to happen?
Its a huge slow down to have to reload FMRTE for that one thing.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Automatically update club reputation/finanes when using "Heal Team" etc.
Whenever I press "Heal Team" or "Inspire Team" the whole roster updates live.
However the clubs finances/reputation etc does not.
So when I heal/inspire players and press save, my clubs reputation/finance values just stays the same?
Would it be possible for Heal Team/Inspire Team to also update club values live, instead of us having to reload every time for that to happen?
Its a huge slow down to have to reload FMRTE for that one thing.