FrazT

[19] - Columns missing-staff screen

Question

What bugs/issues did you encounter: 

What is your FM version: 19.0.2

What is your FMRTE version: 19

Which operating system are you using: W10

Browsing to my manager screen in staff, several of the columns are missing and the mental attributes are shown out of 100 and not on the 1-20 scale as normal.  All other staff screens are normal.

Screenshot FrazT-manager screen uploaded

FrazT-Manager screen.png

Attachments:  

10 answers to this question

@culturedleftfootThanks for the answer- I have checked with FM 18 and on the Manager screen, they are out of 100 in that column.  Perhaps the only issue now is the incomplete columns on the right not showing the mental attributes.

3 minutes ago, FrazT said:

@culturedleftfootThanks for the answer- I have checked with FM 18 and on the Manager screen, they are out of 100 in that column.  Perhaps the only issue now is the incomplete columns on the right not showing the mental attributes.

cheers I thought they were 

hopefully the second part is one of the features that will be addressed in a future release

@BraCa

I am now using the full game version and the latest FMRTE version and this issue is still the same after starting a new save. My own attributes page has a column missing and so many of them are uneditable.  My screen is the only one showing this issue and all others are normal.  Can you please advise?

• Like 1

@BraCa

To ensure that there were no issues with FM,  I have now cleared the cache and preferences folders, re-verified the game files, deleted my manager profile and started a new save with a different name and profile and the issue described in post 1 is still there.  Not game breaking but a frustration nevertheless, so would welcome your help to get this resolved.