A player has an active minimum relegation release clause. I've been relegated and am now at the very beginning of the season. When I load the player, this active relegation release clause does not appear and I can't find it anywhere. The other three clauses he has are there, but not this one. I'm guessing it's because it's "active" since I'm in the following season.
Is there no way to remove an active clause with FMRTE?
EDIT: Never mind. I think I figured it out. For some reason, the name of this clause was missing, but I changed it to some insignificant clause and it's appeared in the game.
A player has an active minimum relegation release clause. I've been relegated and am now at the very beginning of the season. When I load the player, this active relegation release clause does not appear and I can't find it anywhere. The other three clauses he has are there, but not this one. I'm guessing it's because it's "active" since I'm in the following season.
Is there no way to remove an active clause with FMRTE?
EDIT: Never mind. I think I figured it out. For some reason, the name of this clause was missing, but I changed it to some insignificant clause and it's appeared in the game.