Skip to content

"Move to club" feature crashes game

I am using the latest version of FMRTE (which I love btw) but I have noticed that recently when using the "Move to club" option, it crashes my game. Has anyone else experienced this? or maybe this is a bug to report? (sorry if this has been raised before)

 

PS. I love the work everyone is doing being a huge FM and FMRTE fan.

Featured Replies

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.