First of all, I'm really sorry for my English. I'm french and I'll try to write correctly and I'm sorry if I make mistake.
I have a question for the '14 version (yes i know I play an old version lol).
I would like to add the FIFA WC's qualification for Gibraltar National Team (they only play UEFA matchs) and I wonder if it's possible to add it with FMRTE or to switch with another National Team (Malta for example) always with FMRTE (in my example Malta will have only UEFA games and Gibraltar UEFA and FIFA games).
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi,
First of all, I'm really sorry for my English. I'm french and I'll try to write correctly and I'm sorry if I make mistake.
I have a question for the '14 version (yes i know I play an old version lol).
I would like to add the FIFA WC's qualification for Gibraltar National Team (they only play UEFA matchs) and I wonder if it's possible to add it with FMRTE or to switch with another National Team (Malta for example) always with FMRTE (in my example Malta will have only UEFA games and Gibraltar UEFA and FIFA games).
Thanks by advance for your future repsonses.
Cheers,
Tony