Skip to content

Register non-EU player for Serie A

 

What bugs/issues did you encounter: 

I have a problem that I've bought the non-EU player and went over the limits of Serie A so I cannot register him (he has this "red square" with tooltip that I have to sell one of the non-EU players in order for him to be able to be registered). I've sold one of my non-EU players but I didn't notice that I have to sell him OUTSIDE Serie A so it didn't change anything...

Then I've opened FMRTE and changed player's nationality to Italian but... he is still locked! I've registered him "manually" using "relations" panel but it didn't change the fact that he is still locked. I can't even put him into squad for friendly matches...

What is your FM version: 17.3.1, Steam is online

What is your FMRTE version: 17.3.1.19 (latest)

Which operating system are you using: Windows 10 PRO, automatic updates ON

Attach any FMRTE error logs: none - just no change in FM...

 

Link to "bugged" save: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d3af5eb8

Featured Replies

  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/07/2017 at 8:08 PM, betondur said:

Unfortunately I don't have any other save...

I'm late to the party but what the heck... 

Move him out to a small unknown team (to avoid other big teams scrambling for his signature) and set a small release clause in his contract there. Attempt to buy him back and change his Nationality to an EU country before you click Accept when he is about to transfer. 

After he has joined you can always change his nationality back to his original nationality and it won't register as a Non-Eu player anymore. 

 

Problem solved...

thanks for the input the only issue is the player wont enter into contract negotiations in this type of scenario as you just sold him and he just joined a new club

however you can use the future transfer option to set him to rejoin, so no need for a buy back etc

doing this you get this.....his non eu status is gone and he can be registered NB give yourself at least 7 days to set up future transfer

9466e9d89dd419026b16f7d88985de97.png

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.