FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Issues with Chinese language option FM17

minami921

Can anyone help??:(

FMTRE.png

@minami921 read the above and give more info pls

What version  of game are you using

Normal/fmtouch etc

that game version you are using looks like the SI beta testing version??? its not what I am using or the general public version

On 7/1/2017 at 9:09 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Thanks mate.

The problem is solved and the version is reversed.

I didn't opt into any beta programe before but steam had downloaded a file for me because the official Chinese version is released which will be update automatically for the user whose language was chosen as Chinese. SO just change the language to English in steam then the old version file will be downloaded.

Hope it can help for others.

@minami921 that is good to know thanks for the update it is appreciated:)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MOMOKO112 said:

fmrte says my version is 17.3.1 (960922), (I think it is because I installed official traditional Chinese language pack.) I already saved the game and cannot downgrade my save.. what should I do......

I got completely same problem here, and I did installed the traditional Chinese language pack as well.

There has been a few posts regarding the Chinese language option and FM17 causing issues with FMRTE17

just to clarify can users with this problem state clearly when/how this started were you using English before?? has there been an update to Chinese language in FM?? did FMRTE work before

The workaround is-SO just change the language to English in steam then the old version file will be downloaded.

Anyone with an issue with their save not working after using workaround need to contact SI bugs forums for help

all posts re this matter to be in this thread please

cheers

7 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

There has been a few posts regarding the Chinese language option and FM17 causing issues with FMRTE17

just to clarify can users with this problem state clearly when/how this started were you using English before?? has there been an update to Chinese language in FM?? did FMRTE work before

The workaround is-SO just change the language to English in steam then the old version file will be downloaded.

Anyone with an issue with their save not working after using workaround need to contact SI bugs forums for help

all posts re this matter to be in this thread please

cheers

The Traditional Chinese language pack has just been released in Friday.

I update my FM in Saturday and FMRTE worked totally normal before that.

And I do tried to change the language back to English.

And as others said, my saved game couldn't be loaded.

Any chance you could update the FMRTE to adapt the version 17.3.1 (960922) soon?

thanks for the update the save game issue as pointed out before can only be dealt with by SI 

that screenshot  posted above is the save file not loading in FM17 and nothing to do with FMRTE, that is a matter for SI to resolve 

minami921 has given a workaround to get your game compatable with fmrte, change language to english in steam

then try a new save and load fmrte

the dev team do not have access to the game version you are using ie the chinese language one 

cheers

I am not the developer BraCa is and from previous discussions we have had he like me only has access to the normal game DB version and therefore can only provide a product based on that so anyone using a different version of the game will be unable to use FMRTE as things stand 

using the English option in steam as @minami921 outlines works so I would do that and contact @BraCa PM and see what he says about this issue and any plans he has

cheers