FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Searching players by position problem

zeliscar

Hello. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, either way it's an issue that doesn't require the regular bug template.

When you search players by position and choose a position skill of of either 5, 10 or 15 (yellow, orange, dark green) it will only find players with that exact skill.

For example when I choose position AML and skill position 15 - Accomplished (dark green) it will only show the players who have exactly 15 points in that position, but not players who have 16 or more.

I doubt that this is intended as it almost defeats the purpose of searching for anything other than players natural in their position.

Is this something that plans to be fixed, something that can't be fixed ...or am I just being dumb here and there's already a way to do this?

Thanks!

Try searching like this

b23d62e5a907781b2fb09fd310625ce2.png

it gave me options ranging between 10-20 in that position that I checked

will remove the tag bug as it doesnt seem to be

I understand what you infer though but dont fill in those position filters on the playing field

have a play around with the box below....positional rating

limit the ages etc or you will get massive results;)