FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Question, Causing a club to fall down leagues

Nikzaw

I am currently in a long term save, and I wouldn't mind in a few seasons going to my Favourite team. But rather than start halfway in the league system I am thinking (Strangely hoping) they drop to the lowest league so I can also get the achievement and experience a decent run of LLM with them.

Anyone know of any ways I can cause them to freefall down the leagues short of destroy team all the time?

Thanks

there are some tips on site use search function to find more info on this

you just need to change points if you wish you can balance it out as you want to reflect wins/loses ties up to points a team has

I use this feature to get tables reflecting real life, great for international comps too

remember the edit only takes effect at next round of games and edit early dont wait until teams have been officially relegated before editing etc

• Like 1