FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

iFMRTE 17 for macOs

BraCa

I do not know if it's worth anything, but I'll make my comments about the MAC version of FMRTE.
For years I have bought the versions waiting for some improvement or the same functions and the same care or a good interface that the Windows version has. "Ok, next year they pack things up and get better!"...Never happened.
There are so many bugs and so many little mistakes that never change that have made me get used to these bad versions. 
I do not care about the price, I care about the functionality and even if FMRTE is a trully great tool for scouting or editing, I expected more over time.

I keep buying because I really like it...BUT, the MAC version is always bad, very bad.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, zfravio said:

I do not know if it's worth anything, but I'll make my comments about the MAC version of FMRTE.
For years I have bought the versions waiting for some improvement or the same functions and the same care or a good interface that the Windows version has. "Ok, next year they pack things up and get better!"...Never happened.
There are so many bugs and so many little mistakes that never change that have made me get used to these bad versions. 
I do not care about the price, I care about the functionality and even if FMRTE is a trully great tool for scouting or editing, I expected more over time.

I keep buying because I really like it...BUT, the MAC version is always bad, very bad.

The windows version of FMRTE has more features because much older, feel free to let us know what features do you miss most, so we might try to port them as soon as we can

8 hours ago, Roland Chun Keat said:

Can't work at all after the new update. 

Can you please give me more details, about what's not working?

9 minutes ago, Roland Chun Keat said:

I tried to put in my license keys and its say invalid. I tried to put the license file in. And I got the error. General activation failure. Details: A new version of FMRTE is available. You have to update. I have already updated to FMTRE V17.2.0 BETA (Build 10)

What version of macOS do you have?
Can you please try the offline activation method?

2 minutes ago, Roland Chun Keat said:

I running 10.12.2 Mac OS. I did tried the offline activation methods as seen in the pictures. Doesn't work at all. 

The offline license file you're using was generated in an older version of iFMRTE, you must do the whole offline activation process from the beginning, to generate a new file.

1 hour ago, Mathias Kvarre said:

Hey,

Can anyone who owns the Mac version confirm if the Mass Edit function works or not ?

I'm asking because if I recall correct it never worked for me on FMRTE 16. I just want to know before I purchase the software.

Thanks.

Mass Edition does not work, international withdrawn does not work, I have problemas with future transfers...works only sometimes (!!!!!!), swap players crashes the game or damage the save constantly. This is only what I got by heart...but there is a lot of things ruined. Mac version became a joke.

4 hours ago, BraCa said:

The windows version of FMRTE has more features because much older, feel free to let us know what features do you miss most, so we might try to port them as soon as we can

Can you please give me more details, about what's not working?

Hello BraCa!
I really appreciate all the team's commitment to the job, but come on.
FMRTE has been around for years and I'm sure you know very well what bugs exist in the versions for MAC. Many people have already notified you several times.
I'm pretty sure it's not a question of how long the Windows version exists.
But if you insite:
- Poor interface compared to windows version
- MAC never had the "Shows current image" button working
- Sugar Daddy button never had.
- Different currencies and languages
- Remove International Withdraw never worked. (for me)

- Future transfers only works sometimes (!!!)
- Swap Players always damages the save and does not happen.
 - Same with the International Swap.
- Contract editions are not complete.
- Player edits are not complete.
- the editions of teams, uniforms, cities can be improved, anyway ...
- The filter is impossible to return to zero without having to undo all the changes. We could not reset the filter.
- Let's face it, the filter needs to be improved overall.
- The MAC version is always in Beta in the description.

I give all my attention and willingness to help.

@BraCa Wouldn't it be a good idea to tell potential buyers that certain functions doesn't work on MAC computers before they actually buy your product only to get disappointed ?

What you are doing now is false advertising. Personally I think you shouldn't release a MAC version at all if it is as broken as some people claim it to be. Your buyers have a right to get what it say's they are paying for right ?

Not worked since the last update. Apparently my license is 'Suspended' and in the client area it is showing as Blocked. Worked fine before the update last week. I'm using the same  Mac. Only thing that changed was the FMRTE update. Something must be wrong. I've submitted a support request and a post asking for help and had zero response

Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 18.04.58.png

still waiting on the fix for importing a players attributes... would like to import the entire player onto another please fix this and future transfers BraCa. You're doing great work with the tool but please fix some issues like these... we've already paid.

Thanks again.

21 hours ago, thekallstrom said:

Not worked since the last update. Apparently my license is 'Suspended' and in the client area it is showing as Blocked. Worked fine before the update last week. I'm using the same  Mac. Only thing that changed was the FMRTE update. Something must be wrong. I've submitted a support request and a post asking for help and had zero response

Your activation issue has nothing to do with the update, please check your Client Area, as I have already answered your support request

21 hours ago, zfravio said:

Hello BraCa!
I really appreciate all the team's commitment to the job, but come on.
FMRTE has been around for years and I'm sure you know very well what bugs exist in the versions for MAC. Many people have already notified you several times.
I'm pretty sure it's not a question of how long the Windows version exists.
But if you insite:
- Poor interface compared to windows version
- MAC never had the "Shows current image" button working
- Sugar Daddy button never had.
- Different currencies and languages
- Remove International Withdraw never worked. (for me)

- Future transfers only works sometimes (!!!)
- Swap Players always damages the save and does not happen.
 - Same with the International Swap.
- Contract editions are not complete.
- Player edits are not complete.
- the editions of teams, uniforms, cities can be improved, anyway ...
- The filter is impossible to return to zero without having to undo all the changes. We could not reset the filter.
- Let's face it, the filter needs to be improved overall.
- The MAC version is always in Beta in the description.

I give all my attention and willingness to help.

We are aware that some features that windows version has, the macOS version has not, but FMRTE for Windows has so many features that probably many people don't know or use, so it's nearly impossible for us to port them all at the moment, so we have to prioritize them..

About features that iFMRTE has, but are not working as expected, I'm not aware aware of any critical issue as you described, and you can see that our Bug Tracker for macOS http://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/32-bug-tracker/ has nothing about those issues you mentioned.

So if all those features are buggy, please let us know, by submiting a bug report for each one of them, with all details you can, so we can try to replicate the issue here, and fix it as soon as possible.

3 hours ago, Jacco4444 said:

DId all the activation options, not working. Jesus. Generated around 50 license files; not working. People have been saying it for around 3 days. How long is this gonna take?

Please submit a bug report at http://www.fmrte.com/forums/forum/32-bug-tracker/ give us all details you can, so we can try to reproduce your issue.