FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

AI CONTROLLED TEAMS

Mikemania

Is there a way to stop players from leaving on loan or being sold as unwanted by teams controlled by the AI. For example teams are updated for this season in my game and liverpool continually try loaning out some of there top players to rival teams, slightly unrealistic! With some top players who been brought this summer not even getting there debut till near end of the season because the AI sticks to same 11 players. Even tried editing manager to use squad rotation to 20 but no luck on either

its an issue with the game I have seen over several versions the AI buy a player for £30-40 m play him once or twice and sell him for £3m ???

it has been reported to SI

the only way to stop it form happening is to set up a future transfer many years ahead for a small fee(this way doesnt impact on the clubs concerned) for some players in pre game editor this way a club will be unable to sell him, eg I have a file where kane/vardy/dele alli/payet/ etc  is set to be transferred in 2022 to  saudi teams this means they will stay at their clubs

it gives the option to use this to transfer them if they are in real life or you it to transfer any player in future

stopping a loan is almost impossible just change the dates in FMRTE

• Like 1