FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Affiliated club editing problem.

goin grey

Hi, I just started using FMRTE 16. Although ive used a previous version before..a long time ago, im having problems editing in a affiliated club.

It is the sole reason I bought it...although I have fiddled a little :P

I have read in other places, that you can only edit these teams, not add them. I dumped my affiliated clubs a while back not knowing this lol. Anyways..

Ive successfully edited my club (Notts Co) onto the feeder ive chosen (Truro City), as a parent club...hoping it would add the feeder to my club. But it didnt :angry:

Questions:

-Is there a work around for this?

-Why isnt it just possible to add them?

-Do I have to wait until my board grants a request to search for a feeder (I foolishly declined the ones they offered), before editing?

Thanks for any help..other than this, it works great B)

Hi culturedleftfoot, and thx for the welcome mate :)

Sorry for posting in wrong area, and I did read the other thread. My bad.

FM: 16.3.1

FMRTE: 16.3.1 (build 34)

Ive only recently downloaded FM16 from steam (last two weeks), and FMRTE yesterday. Im not running any mods.

I think it maybe alright, once I can get my board to search for some more clubs (which I could then edit). No biggy..just frustrating waiting for lazy board to open their ears lol.

Ive heard it can take 6 months (in-game), before you can ask again...:blink:

Anyways thanks buddy, i'll try out the tricks you posted.

EDIT: Just booted up the game...and shocked to say it worked!!!! Happy days :D

I didnt do anything lol. Obviously it took a few hrs to go through or something??

Anyway thanks again :ph34r: