FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Can't edit EURO cup and Champions Cup after last update

Jacek Sawicki

I see no reason to move this post from Bug Tracker to normal category. This is a bug. It was working, it isn't now. Just because something is working for YOU, doesn't mean is working everytime for everyone else. 

Second thing - i am not a new member to this forum so you dont need to "welcome" me and treat like a no brainer, who doesn't know where to properly post.

Can you post what you have tried  to do as requested please

that's why I added the link to the sticky thread  we need to know what action has been taken by the user before a thread is posted as a bug.

Also sometimes as with all apps there are issues that only happen once or twice then clear randomly, there is nothing in your  op to suggest this was more than a one off??

Yes you are correct just because it doesn't produce for doesn't mean it isn't a bug.....that's why I am trying to help you 

secondly when I answered your post(on my mobile) it showed your posts as 1 therefore a new member, sorry if my welcoming you caused you offence 

I type "mistrzów" (champions in polish) in a search box, or "EURO". Competitions list show up. I sort it by reputation (biggest on top), double click and FMRTE freezes.

Tried relaunching FMRTE multiple times, tried saving/restarting game. Nothing happens. Just freeze and im back to Search Results.

fmrte.jpg

have you read the thread I  posted on 13th and state what you have tried there are several tips in that resolve issues

I got something similar a couple of versions ago when selecting the reputation field it didnt always work however when selecting the comp directly no issues at all

the key words I use to search for these comps is uefa

• 3 weeks later...

i'm having the same issue, cant get in to edit comps tho its temperamental, as every now and again for no known reason it starts working as expected, but many hours/days after a first wanted it, i'm getting this issue when selecting the comp directly 

seems to affect the Euro cup more that anything else, i only wanna edit the points in the group stage, but cant acces it, 

i've cleaed my cashe, and re activated, problem is quite persistant,

fmrte bug.png

I am not getting this to reproduce

can you list exactly what version of game you are using etc as outlined in 

Posting etiquette for general problems and possible bugs

it is frustarting for you experiencing this, once someone can confirm they are running app as suggested and provided the full details of what they have tried  I can move this up to DEV team as a bug