FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

How do i make my chairman leave - elections issue

Tasos Binioris

2 minutes ago, beringer said:

Change his age to 105, and set his loyalty to one, his professionality to one, and so on..., that should make him wan't to go NOW. I have done it in Spain, but it only works sometimes.

Yea, but he wants , i guess, to change structure of the club to have a more stable directors

Ahh sorry, misunderstood the question...., try this instead:

Find the file: valid_takeovers_only.edt (it is located in your game filing system, under Football Manager 2016, and then under DB, and 1601, edt).

There you can change which legal takeovers there is for a nation (and therefor your club) Simply remove all the isues from Greece, that will mean, that it is more likely, that there are someone who will take over the club..., but you will have to start a new game, to make it run...

And if you anyway has to start a new game, just do as Prinox says, and change the outcome of the clubs struckture in the Editor..., but change the edt-file as well, is always nice to get some more options, if the club has to comped at the highest status. But you can't change it in the game you are playing using FMRTE... sorry.

• Like 1

we all want things mate but it isn't doable with in game editors at the moment this is why I haven't even started a save yet still using pre game editor to set things up so when I do start don't hit something that I could have resolved easily before I started playing;)

worth the wait anyway game needs patching and we all know it will be February before that stops:angry:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kingrobbo said:

we all want things mate but it isn't doable with in game editors at the moment this is why I haven't even started a save yet still using pre game editor to set things up so when I do start don't hit something that I could have resolved easily before I started playing;)

worth the wait anyway game needs patching and we all know it will be February before that stops:angry:

Yea pretty annoying that some patches dont let you use the old save games :/