FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Can't change contract of my FM son

Navoan

Hi

I'm playing the fast type of FM. And i bought the pack where i could design my son. But i have a problem, because i set his ambitous at 18 he wants to a bigger club and FMRTE does not change his contract.

In FM his contract ends in 1 year (2018)

In FMRTE his contract ends in (2030) - I tried with many different ending numbers. but it never saves it.. Why? can someone help me please?

Try only to set his contract until 2020, and then change it every 3. years..., there is some rule regarding too long contracts, don't now if it is changing in...

Otherwise:

Make him love the club, you (all 100) and make his loyalty to 20 and professionalthy to 20, and his Adaptability at 1..., than should make him not want to go anywhere.

• Like 1

if you are worried he will leave your club??? and he will if good your chairman will accept good offers even if you dont

only way to make certain he stays at your club is to set up a future transfer for him several years into future so he cant be sold to anyone now in meantime, and you can keep changing that transfer date(or if he starts to get on your tits:D...sell him)

setting his contract to end a 100 years in future wont stop him being sold