OK the current FMRTE screen data is not working. For example when I go into Ashley Young's page in the game and click on the reload current FMRTE screen data, FMRTE does not load the page. I must manually choose Manchester United and show the 1st team to get the page and edit the attributes.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
OK the current FMRTE screen data is not working. For example when I go into Ashley Young's page in the game and click on the reload current FMRTE screen data, FMRTE does not load the page. I must manually choose Manchester United and show the 1st team to get the page and edit the attributes.
Is any one else facing the same problem?
Thanks.