FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM13 - The file that you entered does not exist!

zaxxon

Hi, my name is Gianni from Italy.

Today from this site I downloaded FMRTE2013, than I bought his license, but when I insert it I get the following error message: "The file that you entered does not exist!" Why???

Also, it is normal that I bought the license 2013 but the code starts with "FMR14"?

Who can help me, please?

(Translated from italian to english by Google)

post-111225-0-84264500-1391085256_thumb.

Oh nooo!!! Now another problem: "FMRTE does supports your game version (13.3.3 359652), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..

If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again."

If I had known I would not have bought...

What happens when you press load game and try to load your save?

I get the following error message: "FMRTE does supports your game version (13.3.3 359652), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..

If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again."

Have you tried loading your save into the software multiple times?

I tried, of course. Also launching several times FMRTE...

If the same still occurs then submit your issue into the Bug Tracker forum.

I did it, but no one answered... and I don't think it's right, because even if the software costs only a few dollars, there should be a support service for customers.

Right...put your issue in the Bug Tracker forum for FMRTE 14 but clearly label it as FMRTE 13 so the devs can know what they are dealing with.  I can't do anymore than that as I do not help with programming nor am I a programmer.  Only the devs deal with that side of the RTE and there are two so someone will see your issue and respond as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Right...put your issue in the Bug Tracker forum for FMRTE 14 but clearly label it as FMRTE 13 so the devs can know what they are dealing with.  I can't do anymore than that as I do not help with programming nor am I a programmer.  Only the devs deal with that side of the RTE and there are two so someone will see your issue and respond as soon as possible.

Ok, can you still help me pointing to the correct section, please? :)