I downloaded FMRTE 14 as the front screen says it is compatible with both Windows and OS X, however as it is a .exe file it will not work on OS.
I have read about a way of portioning the hard drive on a Mac so that you can run Windows. I'm not a very techy person so I cannot make heads or tails of the instructions.
Does anyone have an idiots guid on how to do this? And what are the risks of doing it? And will I need to purchase Windows?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi,
I downloaded FMRTE 14 as the front screen says it is compatible with both Windows and OS X, however as it is a .exe file it will not work on OS.
I have read about a way of portioning the hard drive on a Mac so that you can run Windows. I'm not a very techy person so I cannot make heads or tails of the instructions.
Does anyone have an idiots guid on how to do this? And what are the risks of doing it? And will I need to purchase Windows?
Many thanks.