FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 14 on MacBook

daryl142

Hi,

I downloaded FMRTE 14 as the front screen says it is compatible with both Windows and OS X, however as it is a .exe file it will not work on OS.

I have read about a way of portioning the hard drive on a Mac so that you can run Windows.  I'm not a very techy person so I cannot make heads or tails of the instructions.

Does anyone have an idiots guid on how to do this? And what are the risks of doing it? And will I need to purchase Windows?

Many thanks.

BraCa : (10 November 2013 - 13:00) At the moment there is no ETA for the Mac version

if you go the Boot Camp route you will need to partition your drive so you have enough room to install FM AND FMRTE. Honestly unless you have other games you want to play on the Windows side it's not worth your time, just wait for iFMRTE.