Hi! I'm wondering if this is a possible thing or not, but I found the 'stages/fixtures' tab you get with experimental features enabled. I use a custom database (the real results one on fmscout) and start in June of 2026. I don't like the results the game generated for the champions league, but it seems if I change them on the 'stages/results' tab say, for the semi final, indicating a different team should reach the final, nothing actually changes in game it just looks different on the results tab.
It may well not be possible to change the outcome of the competition, but if that is possible please do let me know what I'm doing wrong! Thanks.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi! I'm wondering if this is a possible thing or not, but I found the 'stages/fixtures' tab you get with experimental features enabled. I use a custom database (the real results one on fmscout) and start in June of 2026. I don't like the results the game generated for the champions league, but it seems if I change them on the 'stages/results' tab say, for the semi final, indicating a different team should reach the final, nothing actually changes in game it just looks different on the results tab.
It may well not be possible to change the outcome of the competition, but if that is possible please do let me know what I'm doing wrong! Thanks.