I am in an online session and wanted to try to see if I could make the games be on the same date after this schedule was created after the schedules were released. I have wed/sat on but not yet fixed, and ideally want something to be done next season / without needing to restart everything.
I got the FMRTE tool to try and move the dates but its greyed out in the Prem games which is the main games I wish to move
Tried the same in Carling Cup and it only moves the start date / draw date not the actual fixture dates as its also greyed out.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi,
Hope you guys are good
I am in an online session and wanted to try to see if I could make the games be on the same date after this schedule was created after the schedules were released. I have wed/sat on but not yet fixed, and ideally want something to be done next season / without needing to restart everything.
I got the FMRTE tool to try and move the dates but its greyed out in the Prem games which is the main games I wish to move
Tried the same in Carling Cup and it only moves the start date / draw date not the actual fixture dates as its also greyed out.
Any help please?
Thanks!!