Hi, I'm new here. I'm part of the Spanish-speaking Football Manager community. I'm using a translator to write this, and I'm not even sure if I'm posting it in the right place on the forum.
The fact is, I'm looking for something to increase my chances of winning, since I'm experimenting a lot with the editor; it's not for a serious game.
I've already seen recommendations like raising my professionalism to 127 or raising my condition to absurd levels.
But I was looking for something that would give me a better chance of winning, by improving my manager's attributes, or something that would keep the game alive, even though it's just a trial run... for example, something that doesn't guarantee I'll thrash teams like City or PSG, but that makes me dominant, and where the score is only determined by the quality of the strikers or players who make the right decisions. I'm asking about this option because I think modifying attributes like a player's personality leaves many lasting effects, which could cause problems if later on one of us leaves the team (me as the manager or the player) and we have to face each other.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi, I'm new here. I'm part of the Spanish-speaking Football Manager community. I'm using a translator to write this, and I'm not even sure if I'm posting it in the right place on the forum.
The fact is, I'm looking for something to increase my chances of winning, since I'm experimenting a lot with the editor; it's not for a serious game.
I've already seen recommendations like raising my professionalism to 127 or raising my condition to absurd levels.
But I was looking for something that would give me a better chance of winning, by improving my manager's attributes, or something that would keep the game alive, even though it's just a trial run... for example, something that doesn't guarantee I'll thrash teams like City or PSG, but that makes me dominant, and where the score is only determined by the quality of the strikers or players who make the right decisions. I'm asking about this option because I think modifying attributes like a player's personality leaves many lasting effects, which could cause problems if later on one of us leaves the team (me as the manager or the player) and we have to face each other.